August 14, 2011

Apartment Photos

As promised here are the apartment photos. I took before and after photos so that you could see there actually was improvement. :)

Living Room:

Before




After




Kitchen/Dining:

Before




After





Gas stove! Yipee!



Bedroom 1:

Before




After





Bedroom 2: This room I think showed the most improvement

Before








After
Our computer was only on the dresser temporarily to try and get better wireless....that's not its permanent home







I know it looks like a mismash of things in this second bedroom and well it is. However, my original thought was that this room was going to be totally full of all of our "long term" boxes (since we plan on moving again in the near future we thought it best to pack things that we could do without for awhile in separate boxes so as to not have to unpack and then repack them. I might have already explained this...but I couldn't remember) and furniture that wouldn't fit else where and expecting that furniture to be pretty much inaccessible. The fact that we were able to fit all of our long term boxes and other random things fit into the closet and be able to have the second bedroom be slightly useable was a huge bonus. We even were able to purchase a small desk to fit back there as well. So now we have a back sitting room/reading area/office.

So there you have it. :)

I have somehow misplaced my camera cord that connects to the computer and allows me to charge my battery--so the next post might be a long time coming or it just might be pictureless. :) We'll see.


2 comments:

Ethel said...

I think you all did a great job with such small spaces! Fun to visualize your new home. xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Wish we could be there to give you an official house warming. Hope you guys are settling in! Love you!